TX T3C204 Classic Perpetual
PERPETUAL CALENDAR Classic Watchmaking, Contemporary Innovation Extending its range in perpetual calendar watches, TX introduces the unmistakably iconic 310 Series.
The modestly scaled 44.5mm stainless steel case houses a proprietary six hand movement tracking day and month on a fine tuned retrograde display and date on a beveled dial ring. The patented movement accurately displays the date, calculating for leap year, until 2100.
“The 310 Series offers a unique blend of quality, craftsmanship and style with a design principle that reflects a vintage spirit,” says Stephen Scholz, TX Global Brand Director.
The Perpetual Calendar Classic is available in a range of blck, white and brwn genuine leather straps and silver, rose, and yllw gld cases. The Perpetual Calendar Classic is an outstanding timepiece in the Retrospective family of TX Watches.Designed with precision and contemporary classic sophistication, the TX Perpetual Calendar Series is the choice of the discerning, punctual individual.
- 45.6mm solid 316L stainless steel
- Push button deployment or butterfly deployment logo clasp
- Premium double curve K1 hardened crystal
- Sculpted dial with patented 30 minute linear hand
- Split chronograph with four-hour indicator
- Dual multifunction retrograde displays
- 24-hour second time zone
- TX proprietary linear chronograph movement
- Water resistant to 10 ATM