Expedition Series: MIOX Purifier
Developed in conjunction with the U.S. military, the MIOX Purifier offers unrivaled ease of use and reliability for purifying large volumes of water, making it ideal for outdoor recreation, travel, and disaster-preparedness. Now with an improved technology, it works by creating a powerful dose of mixed oxidants (MIOX), which is then added to untreated water, inactivating viruses, bacteria, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium; which even iodine doesn't kill. And since the MIOX Purifier needs only common camera batteries and salt to operate, it's maintenance-free, delivering more water, more easily than any purifier ever before.
Kit includes: MIOX Purifier, salt, batteries*, safety-indicator strips, instructions, quick-reference card, and storage sack.
*Orders shipped via USPS will not include batteries.
- Advanced Technology: Pocket-sized adaptation of municipal grade purification system.
- No Pumping: Just add water, shake, and press a button.
- No Iodine: No health risk or unpleasant iodine taste.
- High-volume Efficiency: Small yet effective enough for large groups or extended trips.
- Reliable purification: Inactivates all viruses, bacteria, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium and test strips assure effectiveness.