Randal R-II Comp II 205mm Street Luge Trucks 60 Degree Baseplates - ONE TRUCK
- ONE TRUCK - ORDER QTY 2 for a SET OF 2 TRUCKS!
- 60 DEGREE BASEPLATES - Increased Manueverability
- High end Luge and Downhill competition truck.
- Smooth turning and extremely stable.
- Floating Axle design for minimizing bearing friction at highest speeds. (included)
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- High quality castings with CNC machining for precision.
- Special grade steel axles, hardened and ground.
- Base plates available in 35º, 50º, and 60º (shown)
- Replacement axles available separately.
- Grade 8 zinc coated king pin.
- Comes standard with barrel bushings, 88a top and 96a bottom.
- Requires 4 bearings per axle.
- Made in the USA.
- For Highly Detailed Setup Instructions and Photos - CLICK HERE
- Randal Truck Co. has been manufacturing downhill and longboard specific trucks for over 30 years. Randal's innovative design has sparked a full industry, and many others have followed suit with Randal's revolutionary truck design. Our trucks are manufactured in the United States under strict environmental standards with the highest quality virgin aluminum, grade 8 axles and kingpins, and the highest grade urethane bushings available. Randal Truck Co. also has the widest selection of parts, baseplates, bushings, and truck hardware. Ride with confidence backed by our 100% lifetime warranty. Trust the brand that more racers and downhillers have trusted more than any other brand out there for the last 3 decades.