Shop Fox Machinery M1001 Vertical Mill 6" x 26"
Shop Fox M1001 Vertical Mill 6" x 26" Description: This knee mill is great for the small shop that wants a compact unit! It features a 1-1/2 HP motor with 9 speeds ranging from 240 to 2760 RPM. A variable speed power feed with rapid override efficiently moves the 6-1/8" x 26" table back and forth along its 15-7/8" travel. Both the head and column rotate 45° in both directions. A single shot lubrication system makes maintenance quick and easy! Specifications:
- Motor size: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, TEFC
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 12-1/2"
- T-Slots: 3 on 1-9/16" centers, 3/8" studs
- Table size: 6-1/8" x 26"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-5/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6"
- Max. drilling capacity for cast iron: 1"
- Max. drilling capacity for steel: 3/4"
- Head tilt: 45° R & L
- Ram swiveling angle: 45° R & L
- Number of speeds: 9
- Range of speeds: 240-2760 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 66-5/8" H x 41" D x 45-1/2" W
- High precision-ground vertical and cross ways
- Class 7 spindle bearings
- Milling head micro-feed
- Head tilts to 45° both ways. 90° rotation on horizontal surface
- Built-in work light
- Built-in coolant pump
- Approximate shipping weight: 915 lbs.
(Shipping cost is to a business or residential address, with loading dock / Fork Lift or picked-up at freight terminal only. Freight is only curb side delivery, You must have way to remove from truck. There are fees for Lift Gate Service. Freight companies may have other fees that may apply ie; lift gate, limited access etc. See Shipping Policies for more information)ManualSpecificationsParts List