Camino Real* Strawberry Plant (Bundles of 10) - Spring Shipping
Available for Spring Shipping Only - (Mid February to End of May)
- Early Mid-season shortday cultivar
- Plants are smaller and more compact, more open, erect, and less vigorous than Camarosa.
- Fruit is larger and per-plant yields somewhat greater than Camarosa, but fruiting begins somewhat later.
- External and internal fruit color for ‘Camino Real' is darker than Camarosa.
- Very good flavor.
- Outstanding for both fresh market and processing.
- Yields are greater than the Camarosa
- Moderately susceptible to common leaf spot and somewhat sensitive to powdery mildew, resistant to Verticillium wilt and Phytophthora crown rot, and relatively resistant to Anthracnose crown rot.
- Zone 5-8
- Sold as a crown bare root plant.