Vertex VXA-150 Aviator PRO V Comm Only
Vertex Standard has been on the cutting edge of radio transceiver design for over forty five years. The Vertex Tranceiver VXA-150 Pro V is the right balance between durable construction, useful features and handsome, ergonomic styling.
Vertex Tranceiver VXA-150 Pro V Product Features:
- Maximum power. 5 watts TX output power (at 7.2V, 5W PEP., typ., 1.5W carrier).
- 150 memory channels. 50 regular memory channels and 100 "book" memory channels can store about any commonly used operating frequencies. Convenient alpha-numeric display titling makes recalling information quick and easy.
- PC Programmable.
- 8-charater alpha-numeric display. Convenient alpha-numeric display titling makes recalling information quick and easy.
- Back-lit keypad and display.
- One touch emergency frequency. (121.5mHz) access.
- Rugged construction. Built to military-spec standards with a water resistant casing.
- NOAA weather channels. The Pro V can receive all 10 NOAA weather broadcast frequencies. With Vertex Standard's exclusive "Automatic Active Weather Channel Locator" you can automatically scan for active NOAA weather stations in your area.
- Direct frequency entry. There's no need to store frequencies into memory before you can operate on them. Simply enter the desired channel frequency directly.
- 16-button keypad. Direct Frequency Entry from 16 button keypad.
- Ni-Cd battery. Offers greater convenience and lower long-term operating cost compared to radios requiring "AA" cell batteries. Wall charger included.
- One touch squelch control. Press the monitor button for two seconds and the Pro-V's squelch remains opened for monitoring weak and distant signals. Press the monitor button again to restore squelch settings.
- Battery saver. Designed to maximize the life of the Ni-Cd battery. The Pro V is in the standby mode the battery saver de-energizes the transceivers circuitry, waking it up at user-selected intervals to sample for radio activity. Consumption is minimized while the battery life is maximized.
- Menu mode. Allows you easy access to the Menu ("Set") mode. The "Set" mode is an intuitive feature for changing the operating parameters of the Pro V. This allows you access to squelch settings, clearing memory information, scanning, scan lamp, keypad beep, battery saver settings, display/keypad backlighting, and priority channel check time.
- 3-way display titling. One keystroke access to three different methods of displaying memory channel information: Frequency, channel number, or alpha-numeric title.
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 4.3" x 1.0" with the battery pack attached.
- Weight: 12 ounces (340 g) with the battery, antenna and belt clip attached.
- 3-year warranty. Against defects in materials and workmanship by Vertex Standard.
Accessories included with the VXA-150 Pro V transceiver :
- Belt Clip
- Headset Adapter
- Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery and Battery Charger (NC-72B).