Combo: Tenergy TN346 Smart 6-Bay 9V Li-ion and NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger + 6pcs 9V 500mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Tenergy TN346 Smart 6-Bay 9V Li-ion and NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for 9V Li-ion and NiMH/NiCd batteries
- Charge 1-6pcs 9V rechargeable batteries
- Charge with the function of time control
Input voltage: 100-240Va.c. 50/60Hz 160mA
- Insert the battery into the battery compartment with correct direction of polarity.
- Plug the charger into a.c. outlet.
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 35℃ ambient
- Storage temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
- Operating humidity:20% to 90% RH
- Storage humidity: 20% to 90% RH
- Green LED indicates the power on.
- Red LED indicates the battery is charging correnctly.
- Red LED turns to Green indicates the battery is full.
Download product manual here.
- Indoor use only. Do not expose the charger to rain or moisture.
- The charger is intended for use with 9V li-ion or Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery. Attempt to charge other type of batteries may cause personal injury and damage to charger.
- Do not remain the cells in the battery in fire or disassemble.
- Replace the battery when its capacity reduced seriusly.
Tenergy 9V 500mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Features and Benefits
- Ultra High Energy Density 9V Li-ion Rechargeable battery
- High energy density that lasts up to 5 times longer than ordinary alkaline 9V batteries and 10 times longer than carbon-zinc batteries.
- Widest operating temperature range, longest shelf life, and lightest weight of any comparable 9-volt battery.
- Ultra low self discharge at less than 1% per year at +68F, enabling an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
Key Technical Data
Standard discharge (70mA) after Standard charge
Mean Operation Voltage During Standard Discharge After Standard Charge
Voltage at end of Discharge
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max Charging Voltage
AC (1KHz) Impedance New Cell Max.(mW)
Constant Current70mA Constant Voltage 8.4V 0.01 C5A cut-off
Charge time : Approx 8.0h
Constant current 70mA end voltage 6.0V
After Standard Charge, at 23 ℃ ±2 ℃,stores 30 day to measure it's capacity
Maximum Continuous Charge Current
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current
Operation Temperature Range
60±25%R.H. Bare Cell
Storage Temperature Range
Less than 1 year: -20~25℃
60±25%R.H. at the shipment state
less than 3 months: -20~40℃
L26.5(+0/-2)*W 17.5(+0/-2) *H 48.5(+0/-2)mm
Download Product Data Sheet here.
Primary applications for:
- Radio communication equipments and other military electronics
- Building alarms, monitoring and security systems
- Industrial and residential metering systems
- Emergency location transmitters and Beacons
- Global POsitioning Systems (GPS)
- Computer or server memory back up
- LED lighting devices
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged
- Don't use different models of battery in series
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated