Combo: 4 PCS Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2200mAh Flat Top Rechargeable Batteries w/ PCB
Note:If using for Flashlights that uses 2 Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cells, see our Buttop Top versions for better compatibility:
- Tenergy 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 2600mah Rechargeable Battery (Button Top) w/ PCB
- Tenergy 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 2200mah Rechargeable Battery (Button Top) w/ PCB
Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.7V 2000mAh high capacity
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality,and life time
- Lighting or other device needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needs high energy density and low weight
- Capacity* Nominal 2000 mAh, Minimum 1950 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
- Dimensions: Diameter 18+/-0.2 mm Height 66+/- 0.2mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 46 g yes
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current = 0.5C mA Voltage = 4.2 V End Current = 0.01 mA
- Discharge: Current = 0.5C mA End Voltage = 3.0V
- Max. Charging current: 1.5C ma
- Max. Discharging current 1.5C ma (for continuous discharge)
Internal PCB Specifications:Parameter MinimumTipicalMaxmumUnitOperation Voltage 1.5 10VExcess Charge Detection Voltage 22.214.171.124VExcess Charge Release Voltage 44.054.1VExcess Charge Delay Time 617793mSExcess Discharge Detection Voltage2.4372.52.563VExcess Discharge Delay Time 71013mSExcess Current Detection Voltage 0.170.20.23VExcess Current Delay Time 91317mSShort circuit Protection Voltage VDD-1.2VDD-0.9VDD-0.6VShort circuit Protection Delay Time 550uSConsuming Current 36uAStandby Current 0.30.6uACircuit Impedance 6070m-Ohm
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging.
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging.
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries in form, shape, or made into packs.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries.