4" Pullback Risers, Kaw. Vulcan 800, 900, 1500, 1500FI, 1500 Nomad, Drifter FI, 1500 Classic Carb
4" Pullback Risers, Kawasaki Vulcan 800, 900, 1500, 1500FI, 1500 Nomad, Drifter FI, 1500 Classic Carb
These PullBack Risers place your hands into a natural comfort zone by raising the bars 2" and putting your grip point 1-1/2" closer to you, while allowing you to retain your stock throttle and brake cables. These Pull Back Risers come with their own "split caps" for mounting.
The Pull Back Risers are simple to install and best of all, do not require any drilling of the triple clamps! All stainless steel hardware is included. Fits all Vulcan 800, 900, 1500, 1500FI, Nomad, Drifter FI, 1500 Classic Carb.
Fire and Steel Tach adapters are available for these risers under related items below.
These are the highest quality risers we can get. Once you get used to these risers you won't go back to stock.
Installation Guide for PullBack Risers:
- Cover gas tank with a towel to avoid scratching.
- Loosen bottom bolts to stock risers first.
- Have a friend hold onto handle bars while loosening the top clamp bolts.
- Remove stock Risers.
- From the bottom, pass bolt (provided) through triple tree.
- Thread bolt into the bottom of the pullback riser but do not over-tighten yet.
- Position handlebars into risers and tighten down.
- Now do final tightening to the bolts below the risers.
- Adjust bar height to comfort.