E53 LAVENDER Tiny Recycled Glass Mosaic Tile
TINY Recycled Glass Mosaic Tile by Elementile and are sold by the 1/4 pound (approximately 175 tiles). These tiny tiles are just 5/16" (8mm) and are our recommended material for micromosaic projects, yet they are hard and durable enough for commercial installation outdoors. The tiles are opaque, glossy and have solid color throughout. They contain 97% recycled glass fused with metal oxide pigments for brilliant color.
- Price is per 1/4 pound, which is approximately 175 tiles.
- Each TILE is 8 mm or 5/16".
- Made from 97% RECYCLED glass.
- Solid color throughout.
- Extremely hard.
- Cuts relatively easily with mosaic glass cutters.
- Thickness: approximately 4mm or 1/8".
- Can be cut into 4 quarters to form irregular "cube-like" shapes 4mm x 4mm x 4mm.
- Heat, frost and chemical resistant.
- Suitable for both commercial and residential installation, indoors and out.
Use our Quick Order Checklist to order rapidly using a list. For advice on how to glue and grout these mosaic tiles, please see our Mosaic FAQs or our Illustrated Mosaic Instructions.