Surgical Anti-Fatigue Step Stool Mini Mat - Disposable
- Surgical Anti-Fatigue Step Stool Mat - Disposable is the only patented disposable, easy to use surgical mats addressing three major Operating Room issues: surgical comfort, fluid buildup and overall safety
- Designed and tested by world class surgeons, operating room nurses and technicians, THE SURGICALMAT™incorporates a revolutionary engineering process consisting of a non-slip molded foam with custom tapered fluid channels
- Design to easy the stress of standing on a step stool during long procedures and cases. This step stool mat is designed to work best with the Phelan #5058-1, the Pedigo #P-1015 & the Blickman#8762SS Step Stool. When not using one of these stools we recommended measuring the stool top before ordering to ensure proper fit.
- Mat dimensions: 17"L x 13"W
- These channels not only aid in keeping the surgical team's feet dry, but also reduce the risk of tracking body fluids throughout the surgical suite
- The elasticity and cushioning of our mats provide exceptional comfort during prolonged, strenuous surgeries; mitigating foot, leg and back pain which can hamper productivity and focus
- The innovative features of our surgical mats make them a necessity in every Operating Room
- Mat adheres to the floor with a double-sided tape ("Click" View More Images above for detailed image)
- Designed for single use so there is no cleaning or mess
- Mats are Anti-microbial, latex free, anti-static
- Ideal for the following surgeries: Arthroscopy, Laparoscopy, Spine Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Total Joint Replacement & Revision Procedures, Neurosurgery/Craniotomy, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Urologic Procedures, Labor and Delivery/C-Sections, Electrophysiology Procedures, Bariatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Oral Maxillofacial Procedures.
Amazing Mini Mats!
These Mini Mats are invaluable during long surgical procedures!! We recommend them to every surgical facility--way to go Flagship Surgical!! Thank you for making our jobs much more enjoyable.
- Reviewed by:
- Jacey Lee @ 7/25/2012 5:45 PM