KORE HP Leveling Kit Diesel
Level your Heavy Duty Dodge 4x4 the right way with KORE's legendary VR coils, patented Baja-Proven Billet Drop Blocks and two Bilstein 5100 Series shocks. KORE uses the Bilstein shocks for increased travel, a smoother ride and no "topping out." The only no-compromise leveling kit on the market. This system will clear a 35x12.50x17 E rated tire as long as it is on a wheel that has the same backspace dimension as the stock rim. The stock backspace for the 2003-2010 Dodge is 6.25” and the 1998-2002 is 5.50”. If you use an aftermarket rim then you can expect to do some trimming on the existing fenders. The VR Coils with this kit raise the front up to 3 inches. We say “up to 3 inches” because not all Dodge Ram stock coil springs are the same length to begin with.
- Variable Rate Coils
- Patented Billet Drop Blocks
- Up to 3.0 inches of lift in front
- Variable rate coils for Standard, Quad and Mega Cabs, Diesel
- Bilstein 5100 6681 shocks provide increased wheel travel
- Rear leaf springs unchanged
- Unparalleled highway ride
- Can be set back to stock
- No cutting, drilling or welding
- Fast, simple installation
- For 1998-2012 4x4 Models
Installation Instructions available in PDF format here
Note: This is an internet-only special and can be ordered online only.