Manco 415B Critter II GoKart
The Critter II Gokart This go kart can take you where a basic go kart can't usually go! The 5hp Robin engine has a full 3 year warranty. The centrifugal clutch engages smoothly when you step on the gas pedal. The engine drives one rear wheel so the go kart will handle sharp turns easily. The larger tires with more aggressive tread give it more ground clearance. The strong jig-welded tubular steel frame is painted with Hi-Gloss epoxy paint. Features include a padded seat, an engine stop switch by the steering wheel, plus front & rear bumpers & side nerf bars.
This great little two-seater sports a single wheel clutch drive that moves you and a friend over flat terrain and gentle hills. The 415B is sized larger for ages 12 & over. Why go alone when you can have fun for two?
- 5HP Robin 4-Cycle, OHV/OHC
- Double Seat
- Single Wheel Drive
- Approximate top speed 25 mph
- Band Brake
- Centrifugal clutch
- Color: Red
- Padded seat
- Engine Stop Switch
- Padded custom bars
- Whip flag (not shown in photo)
Front & Rear Tire Size: 15 x 600 x 6"
Manco Product Go-Cart Warranty Info:click HereThe following performance, safety and styling features are standard on all Manco machines:
- Front suspension for a smoother ride.*
- Steel wheels for additional strength.
- Reinforced heavy wall steel frame for excellent durability.
- Stop switch in the steering wheel/handle bar for easy access.
- Axle and drive train shields for additional protection.
- Three point lap/shoulder belts for occupant protection.*
- Comprehensive operator's manual and video for safer operation.
- Safety pocket pedals for better foot grip.*
- Padded brush bars for additional protection.*
- Whip flag for better visibility.*
- Deluxe powder coat paint for a glossy, lasting finish.
- Aesthetically appealing racing cage profile.*
- Unique name and color coordinated graphics package. *These features apply to Carts with brush bar only.