"Much of this issue of Priscilla Papers deals withsilence. Take 1 Tim. 2:11 for example: 'Let a woman learnin silence with full submission.' As Linda Belleville pointsout in her article, this is a reasonable way to learn, calmlywith self-control, and she discusses how 1 Tim. 2:11-15 canbe understood, so that silence is constructive, notoppressive..." Want to receive the latest CBE journals? Become a member or subscriber today!
IN THIS ISSUE:
- "Exegetical Fallacies in Interpreting 1 Timothy 2:11-15" by Linda L. Belleville
- "Female Subordination: Challenge 8" by Gilbert Bilezikian
- "Should Women Keep Silent?" by David Joel Hamilton
- "Beginning with the End in 1 Corinthians 11:2-16" by Alan G. Padgett
- "The Biblical Case for Women in Leadership" by Kevin N. Giles
- "Book Review: A Theology of Women" by Aida Besancon Spencer