Upper Body Ergometer -- Hudson (UBE-PAT)
The Hudson® UBE-PAT Upper Body Ergociser facilitates the user's upper extremity range of motion while providing motorized passive assistance exercise. Choose from three motorized speeds - 15,30, and 45rpm, and three run times - 15,30,and 45 minutes. The Hudson® UBE-PAT Upper Body Ergociser operates bi-directionally by choosing forward or reverse mode.
Pulse rate may be monitored during activity by using the built-in earlobe pulse rate sensor. Digital liquid crystal display shows elapsed time, distance, speed, and pulse rate.The wireless remote control allows a therapist to change the time and/or speed of the Hudson® UBE-PAT Upper Body Ergociser without having to touch the device or disturb the user.
- Digital liquid crystal display
- Pulse rate
- Three motorized speeds (15, 30 and 45 rpm)
- Three program times (15, 30 and 45 minutes)
- Built-in earlobe pulse rate sensor
- Wireless remote control allows the therapist to change the time and/or speed of the P.A.T. cycle without having to touch the device or the user
- AC adapter included
- One year from date of purchase
View our Extended Warranty Info Here.
Shipping Included Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only Ships via UPS