Inversion Table -- Teeter (EP-550)
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table - Achieve a better back, better body with Teeter Hang Ups. The industry leader since 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has focused solely on producing the best value inversion equipment with time-proven design features that ensure dependability and user security. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience a wide range of benefits, including relief of back pain, improved posture through better alignment, enhanced circulation and reduced stress. When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion - if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
Benefits - Inversion can help you achieve a well-balanced workout and get you toned, fit and flexible.
- Enhance alignment and balance
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce stress on the body after a workout
- Encourage muscle development
- Build core muscle groups
- Featuring patented Flex Technology™, the table bed moves with the user, accommodating stretches for greater mobility and range of motion
- Smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch
- Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear
- Easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use
- Adjustable head pillow supports the head for greater comfort
- Easy to Adjust Foot Platform: Updated foot platform dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing the clamps to secure at the smallest part of the ankle for optimum ankle comfort and security
- Features 10 vibration massage motors with variable intensity - waves of relaxing vibration work to temporarily improve circulation and help relieve tired and aching muscles in the upper body and lower back
- Remote control with LCD - allows user to select target zone, speed, intensity, and optional heat with the touch of a button
- Neck arch support - supports the neck in a gentle arch to restore curvature and to achieve greater decompression of this area while inverted; can be used in conjunction with the vibration cushion or alone as additional support
- 2 Far Infrared heaters, embedded in the neck arch support - positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area to deliver warming, deep heat that relaxes the muscles and helps to stimulate surface circulation
- UL Classified 60601-1, medical equipment in a clinical setting
- Self-locking hinges
- Specialized, low-friction pivot bearings
- Heat treated high quality carbon steel
- De-rattler knob
- Triple-plated chrome main shaft
- Durable, injection-coated rubber hand grips
- Standard Adjustable Tether Strap
- Curved foam ankle clamps
- Easily folds for storage 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm)
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled in-use max dimensions: 83" x 28.5" x 88" (210.8 x 72.4 x 223.5 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 48.5" x 29.5" x 8.5" (123.2 x 74.9 x 21.6 cm)
- Packaged weight: 68 lbs (30.8 kgs)
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- Certified Quality: Meets UL 1647 Standard for safety
View our Extended Warranty Info Here.
Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table Comparison
Adapter Kit (Gravity Boots & CV Bar)
Gravity Boots provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. The Adapter Kit comes complete with Gravity Boots and a CV Bar for converting the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- Easy Conversion: CV Bar allows you to pair the Gravity Boots with your favorite Teeter Hang Ups inversion table*, or use the boots on-the-go in your favorite gym
- Flexible Shell for Comfortable Fit: Tough yet pliable blend of DuPont Hytrel minimizes any pressure points
- Super-Soft Foam Liners: Special blend of 5/8" foam designed to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Ratcheting, Self-locking Buckles: Double-lock system ensures enhanced security
- Durable Light-Weight Construction: Each boot weighs only 2.5 lbs., but holds the ankles securely and comfortably
- Removable Calf Loops: Add comfort by placing a two-degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- 5-Year Warranty: Full warranty coverage structural and soft parts
Revive and energize tired, sore muscles with the Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support. The powerful vibration motors in the cushion combine with the therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared heating technology in the neck arch support to help soothe muscle aches and stimulate surface circulation.
Studies have shown that the use of pulse and vibration technology can benefit the body by temporarily reducing muscle pain, improving blood circulation and encouraging relaxation. In combination with inversion, the vibration cushion is an effective way to relieve stress and tension while decompressing.
With the arch support placed under the curve of the neck, the Far Infrared heaters are positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area. Though not warm to the touch, 93% of the energy generated by the Far Infrared rays is absorbed into the body for a deep heat that provides additional relaxation and circulatory benefits.
Specialized Features: Uniquely designed for use with the Teeter Hang Ups EP-series Inversion Tables, the Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support comes with features to maximize your inversion experience:
- 10 Vibration Massage Motors: With variable intensity, waves of relaxing vibration work to temporarily improve circulation and help relieve tired and aching muscles in the upper body and lower back
- Remote Control with LCD: Allows you to select target zone, speed, intensity, and optional heat with the touch of a button
- Neck Arch Support: Supports the neck in a gentle arch to restore curvature and to achieve greater decompression of this area while inverted; can be used in conjunction with the vibration cushion or alone as additional support
- 2 Far Infrared Heaters: Embedded in the neck arch support, the heaters are positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area to deliver warming, deep heat that relaxes the muscles and helps to stimulate surface circulation
- User Friendly: Easily attaches to inversion table with convenient Velcro straps
- Convenient Storage Pouch: Attaches to the frame of your inversion table for easy access to the remote control
- Durable Material: Made of microfiber material, polyfoam and metal/plastic components
- Easy to Clean: Wipe with cloth to clean; do not dampen or use abrasive cleaners
Over EZ Training HandlesThese large support handles were designed to assist novice inverters much like training wheels for a bicycle. The handles attach to the A-frame where the standard handles are normally assembled, and help to make inverting even easier! Fits some recent models of the EP-series Inversion Tables*. Benefits of the Over EZ Handles include:
- Control: Gently ease into a variety of inverted angles
- Support: Use the handles as support to slowly rock back and forth to achieve intermittent traction
- Assist: Easily guide yourself out of inversion to the horizontal position before returning upright
EZ Stretch Traction HandlesTraction handles are especially useful for users who are looking to achieve the benefits of full inversion but don't feel comfortable at the more advanced angles. With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase the traction and enhance your stretching experience, even at a mild angle.
- Practice Intermittent Traction and Oscillation: By rhythmically pushing, then releasing pressure on the handles, the user can rock the table up and down in a controlled manner. Oscillation is a great method of inversion for people who may not be comfortable inverting statically at one angle for any extended period of time
- Achieve the Benefits of Full Inversion: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase the traction and enhance your stretching experience, even at a mild angle
- Push-Button Release from Full Inversion: Easily unlock fron the fully inverted position with a firm push on the traction handles
- Two Settings: Based on the user's height and intensity of stretch desired
EZ Angle Tether Strap
The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap takes the guesswork out of inversion. The embroidered pre-set angles at 20, 40 and 60 degrees make inversion even easier for an accurate adjustment.
- Twenty Degrees: Adjust the strap so the green stripe is in the center of the sliding buckle for inversion to a gentle twenty degrees
- Forty Degrees: Adjust the strap so the orange stripe is in the center of the sliding buckle for inversion to a moderate forty-degree angle
- Sixty Degrees: Adjust the strap so the red stripe is in the center of the sliding buckle for inversion to a more advanced sixty degrees. This is the angle when all the benefits of inversion are realized
- Ninety Degrees: Remove the tether strap entirely for full inversion and inverted exercise
- The benefits of inversion begin while inverted at a 20-degree angle and are fully realized at 60 degrees. Using the EZ-Angle Tether Strap allows beginners to comfortably become accustom to inversion, which is key to maximizing benefits, and gradually increase to a greater angle or full inversion.
Shipping Included Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only Ships via UPS