HEAT ACTIVATED MELT AWAY Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Topping! 10 yards x 12 inches! Clear
Heat activated topping that dissolves when heat is applied. For use on stretch knit, sweatshirts and textured fabrics.
- used instead of watersoluble topping/stabilizer
- only difference is you use heat instead of water (280 degrees)
- Recommended for projects with nap or texture(e.g. terry cloth, stretch knits, sweatshirt material)
- Do NOT use on Silk/Acetate or Polor Fleece
- Using a heat press to dissolve MELT AWAY is not recommended.
- Cut a piece of MELT AWAY big enough to fit your hoop
- Cut a piece of stabilizer big enough to fit your hoop.
- Hoop the garment (MELT AWAY on top,Stabilizer on button of garment).
- Tension the hooped MELT AWAY
- Embroider your design
- Set your Iron on 280 degrees Fahrenheit
- Gently touch the MELT AWAY with iron - MELT AWAY will disappear instantly
- Does not adhere to fabric, iron, ironing board. Discard any leftover residue.
- Remove stabilizer.