NU-VOIS III Digital Artificial Larynx Speech Aid
The NU-VOIS III Digital Artificial Larynx Speech Aid is an electro-larynge speech aid with state-of-the-art electronics. A programmable electronic circuit allows for full digital control of all functions. The unit features volume and tone/pitch buttons for easy adjustability, allowing the user to add inflection to their speaking voice for emphasis and a more natural sounding voice. Features:
- Dual control buttons each independently adjustable for volume and tone without disassembly. Dual volume buttons sweep volume smoothly up or down.
- Both dual tone inflection and easy external setting.
- Can be used with an oral adapter - included in the Complete Kit.
- High impact plastic housing.
- Weighs, 4.5 oz, 4.4" long, and 1.3" diameter.
- The complete kit comes with a Nu-Vois III speech aid, two rechargeable 9 volt NMH batteries, battery charger, oral adapter & tubes, and Use and Care guide.
- Brand new in box with five year manufacturer warranty.
This is a special order item. Please see Special Order Item Disclaimer in our Return Policy.