G4A:ETR 4 Port SATA, IDE/PATA/ATA Hard Disk Drive Erase, Test Repair Device
The G4A:ETR is a hard drive analysis tool for Recyclers and R&D professionals. The G4A:ETR evaluates hard drives at OEM level and runs reliability tests in order to best understand a hard drive's characteristics. The G4A:ETR provides any erase standards and repairs hard drives at maximum possible capabilities for R&D and QA departments, as well as asset management company. *HDD Auto Loader (plug-in-fixture) is optional.FeaturesAll Tests can be performed with specific adjustments to simulate end customer usage. Available test modes: Transfer Speed Test, Response Time Test, Delay Block Search Error Rate Test, Fixed Point Access Test, ECC Correction Performance Test, Ramp Load Test. Results can be obtained in measured data with graphing functions. The Host Software prepares the following test items automatically:
- Data Monitoring and log Analysis.
- DoD Erase.
- Low Level Format
- Hard Drive Test & Repair;
- Works for any MFG ATA/IDE, S-ATA, and SCSI* 3.5" - 2.5" - 1.8" - 1.0" - 0.85" size HDD (Supports All PIO/UDMA Modes, All Narrow/Wide/SCA, and Serial ATA Modes).
- Ability to customize parameter(s) for each test.
- Single Command, SMART 1, 2 Command can be performed during analysis.
- Test data is viewable at real time, and stored (CSV) for future analysis.
- Automate (one-touch) any Test/Erase/Repair (combinations).
- RS232C Serial access to HDD using Manufactory Commands.
- Network capable up to 4 units(16ports) (e.g. Seagate HDDs).
- ATA 4-ports (ULTRA ATA 40 PIN)
- S-ATA 4-ports(S-ATA)
- SCSI 4-ports (SCA, Wide, Narrow) *optional
- Fully Customizable HDD TEST and Analysis system
- Aging Test/Burn-Test/Temperature Cycle Test purposes
- Any Serial ATA, ATA, SCSI* interfaces (All PIO/UDMA/8~32bit SCSI Bus Interface Support)
- S.M.A.R.T. analysis, P/D/G/C List Check
- 24/48bit LBA Support, Big drive compatible (MAX, 144PB-48bit)
- Password Check Compatible
- Ability to send any raw - ATA/SCSI Commands including unique commands and tailor individual ATA parameters
- Log individual Test Routines, with Print/File save ability
- Each Drive will have independent power cycle control
- HDD inrush Current(mA), Voltage(mV), Measurement Test Capable(option)
- RS232C Serial Communication Control to any Serial ports Capable HDDs *Please ask for any customization per your needs!
4 per unit (network-able up to 4 units = 16 ports)Protection & SafetyPlease specify primary power inputInput Power
AC85V - 250V, 50/60Hz (Less than 4A)Dimension
19.7(W) x 11.4(D) x 4.6(H) inchesWeight60~kgProduct Includes
Include all necessary accessories for your needs
- Main Unit
- AC Power Cable
- ATA Interface Cable(4)
- HDD DC Cable(4)
- SATA Cable(4)
- USB Cable
- Host Software(CD)
- Operation Manual