SAS SuntimerOrder SAS Suntimer by phone: (562) 425-1426 FREE SHIPPING! Call for price. You may also email us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bodell's Family Shoe Store Parkview Village 4190 N. Viking Way Long Beach, CA 90808 (562) 425-1426Store HoursMonday-Friday9:00am-6:00pmSaturday9:00am-5:30pmSunday12:00pm-5:00pm
Timezone: Pacific Time (GMT-8:00)Colors available in the Suntimer: BlackBeige CrocBlack CrocBrown CrocRedWhite BlueCopperPearl Bone
Suntimer Product Information
SAS Suntimer Sandal – Top Five Features:
- SAS Tripad® Comfort: The Tripad cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- Contoured foot bed: A soft food bed covering wraps around a full-length shock absorbing cushion which is shaped to the natural arches and curves of your foot for comfortable support. The foot bed is contoured so the foot sits into the sandal rather than on top or over the edges.
- Extra Toe Room: Provides all-day comfort, allowing plenty of room for your toes to spread out so your little toe is not pinched.
- SAS “EZ Strap™”: Adjustable strap to customize the fit of the sandal to your foot, to adjust as your feet swell during the day and to take off your sandals easily.
- Many Widths to Choose From:
SAS Suntimer Sandal Fit Characteristics: Fit: Initial fit should allow the foot to settle naturally into the sandal. The heel strap should be adjusted to the backstrap rests comfortably against the sides and back of the heel.
Other Features for the SAS Suntimer Sandal:
- Extra padding to cushion the back of the ankle.
- Elastic gore to give when walking.
- Cushioned arch support.
- Finest quality soft, leather upper.
- “Pilowsoft” lining.
- Soft, easy to clean foot bed covering.
- Lightweight insole support
- Wide sole base.
Suntimer - Comfortable and Cute!
I have been looking for a comfortable sandal for many years. I finally found the SAS Suntimer and I love the style and comfort. It is even more comfortable than an athletic show. I an a guy but I wear women's shoes because I like the styles that are available. The Suntimer is my favorite show and since I live in Southern California, I wear it at least 4 or 5 days per week. My feet have never felt better. I even wore it in Las Vegas and walked over 8 miles in one day. My feet felt better than if I had been wearing athletic shoes. The Suntimer can also be worn for both dressy and non-dressy occasions because it is a pretty design and has a cute little block heel. I can also make another recommendation. Since I purchased three pairs on the Suntimer shoes (black, white, and red) and practically live in them, my feet need to be looking their best so I get a professional pedicure every two weeks (the foot massage is heavenly) and wear a sassy red nail polish on my toenails because it is classic and is really cute with these sandals. I have received many compliments while wearing these sandals and most people are astonished when I tell them that this sandals is as comfortable as an expensive athletic shoe. This shoe is fabulous and I hope that it is never discontinued.
- Reviewed by:
- Jamie Johnson @ 3/23/2011 12:22 AM