About Side Gore by SAS Shoes:
Side Gore Product Information
SAS Side Gore – Top Five Features:
- SAS Selfset® Foot Bed: Molds to the shape of your foot. It is flat only until you wear it. Soon it will start taking the shape of your foot, creating your own custom footprint, permanently molded into the foot bed for fit and comfort. Underneath, an arch cushion helps maintain the contour and height of your arch. The Selfset food bed is removable, replaceable and washable, providing easy accommodation of orthotics. Additional Selfset® foot beds can be ordered from you dealer or through the SAS Foot Care Department.
- SAS Tripad-Moc™ Construction*: The green odor-resistant tripads cushion the three pressure points of the foot; the inside ball, outside ball and heel. The materials we use never lose their shock-absorbing capacity.
- Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all-day comfort with Added-Depth™ for your toes.
- EZ™ Gore: Holds the foot securely in place with no biting across the top of the foot when stationary of moving.
- Four Widths to Choose From:
SAS Side Gore Fit Characteristics: Shoe: Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot. The genuine moccasin construction wraps soft supple leather completely around your foot. SAS Tripad® comfort cushions give longlasting comfort. Fit: Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking. To ensure you get a proper fit, we make the SIDE GORE in five widths.
Other Features for the SAS Side Gore:
- No-Bite™ Padded Collar for ankle and heel comfort.
- Padded tongue for instep comfort.
- Soft leather upper. Handsewn moccasin construction wraps soft leather completely around your foot.
- Firm heel Counter for backpart stability.
- Contoured arch cushion to help support the arch.
- Insole support for added stability.
- Soft Step™ heel with wide heel base for extra stability greatly reduces heel shock.
- Light flexible SAS Supersoft™ Sole provides maximum shock absorption and cushions each step.
Hand Crafted in Texas, USA
Bodell’s Shoes is one of the last full service shoes stores. With knowledgeable salesmen that know the benefits of all Bodell’s products including SAS Wink. All the Bodell’s employees have the proper training to measure feet and know what shoes work with almost every foot condition.
I purchased the SAS Side Gore in black. It is a very comfortable shoe. I have had these shoes for close to 3 years now. In fact, just today, I purchased a new set of insoles from SAS to replace. The shoes feel like new!!! Remember to get some leather conditioner and a pair of shoe trees for these shoes to lengthen the life of the shoe.
- Reviewed by:
- Leonardo Perales @ 11/3/2010 4:33 PM