SAS HuaracheOrder SAS Huarache by phone: (562) 425-1426 FREE SHIPPING! Call for price. You may also email us your request to email@example.com.
Bodell's Family Shoe Store Parkview Village 4190 N. Viking Way Long Beach, CA 90808 (562) 425-1426Store HoursMonday-Friday9:00am-6:00pmSaturday9:00am-5:30pmSunday12:00pm-5:00pm
Timezone: Pacific Time (GMT-8:00)Colors available in the Huarache: BlackNaturalAntique Tan
Huarache Product Information
SAS Huarache Sandal – Top Five Features:
- SAS Tripad® Comfort: The Tripad cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This material never loses its shock – absorbing capacity.
- SAS Comfort foot bed: The SAS “Super Suede™” material is wrapped over a thick shock absorbing cushion, to give a comfort foot bed that contours the foot.
- SAS Comfort Sandal Last: An all day comfort sandal last developed exclusively by SAS.
- SAS Lightweight Supersoft® Sole: Made of long-lasting molded polyurethane, our sole contains millions of tiny air bubbles to cushion foot shock. Each sole is molded with and SAS soft Step Heel™ to greatly reduce heel shock while extra toe spring provides for easy lift-off.
- Many Widths to Choose From:
SAS Tripad® Comfort Sandal Fit Characteristics: Fit: Initial fit should allow the foot to settle naturally into the sandal. The front straps and backstrap should fit comfortably on the foot when the ankle strap is adjusted to a comfortable position. Care should be taken to ensure the foot sits inside the edge of the insole, at the back and on the sides.
Other Features for the SAS Huarache Sandal:
- Padded backstrap to cushion the heel.
- Multi-straps for maximum adjustability
- Soft, Tumbled leather upper.
- Soft “Super Suede™” foot bed covering
- Lightweight insole Support
- Soft Step ™ heel.
Bodell’s Shoes is one of the last full service shoes stores. With knowledgeable salesmen that know the benefits of all Bodell’s products including SAS Huarache Sandal. All the Bodell’s employees have the proper training to measure feet and know what shoes work with almost every foot condition.