Free Time Product Information
SAS Free Time – Top Five Features:
- SAS Selfset Foot Bed: Molds to the shape of your foot. It is flat only until you wear it. Soon it will start taking the shape of your foot, creating your own custom footprint, permanently molded into the foot bed for fit and comfort. Underneath, an arch cushion helps maintain the contour and height of your arch. The Selfset foot bed is removable, replaceable and washable, providing easy accommodation of orthotics. Additional Selfset foot beds can be ordered from Bodell’s Shoes.
- SAS Green Odor-Resistant Tripad Cushions: The SAS Green Tripad cushions the three pressure points of the foot, the inside ball, outside ball and the heel. This material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- SAS EZ Lace: Loosen the top lace until there are about 2 inches of lace left on each end, allowing the foot to slip in easily. Once the foot is in, the EZ Lace slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight.
- SAS Tongue Holder: The comfortable padded tongue has an elastic gore, called a Tongue Holder, stitched to the lining so the tongue won’t slip to the outside as most tongues do.
Fit Characteristics for the SAS Free Time:
- Shoe: Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on and exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last.
- Fit: Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
Other features for the SAS Free Time:
- Firm heel counter – for back part stability
- No-Bite Padded Collar – for ankle and heel comfort
- Padded tongue – for instep comfort
- Perforated leather upper – for air flow
- Extra Depth Toe Box – for walking comfort, and many other toe problems like hammertoes and bunions
- Woven side detail – for style
- SAS Soft Step heel – to greatly reduce heel shock
- Lightweight Flexible SAS Supersoft Sole – provides maximum shock absorption