The MSR Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10” in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.) Specs: Minimum Weight14 oz / 395 gPacked Weight1 lbs 2 oz / 510 gBurn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel126 minutesBurn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel153 minutesBurn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel136 minutesBoil time (white gas), 1 liter3.5 minutesBoil time (kerosene), 1 liter3.9 minutesBoil time (diesel), 1 liter3.5 minutesWater boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel5.3 litersWater boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel1.6 litersWater boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel5.7 litersWater boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel1.7 litersWater boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel5.7 litersWater boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel1.7 litersCountry of OriginMade in Seattle, USA