Saxon Advanced Math 2nd Edition Homeschool Kit with Solutions Manual
Prepare your students for future success in calculus, chemistry, physics, and social sciences with Saxon Advanced Mathematics. The 125 incremental lessons provide in-depth coverage of trigonometry, logarithms, analytic geometry, and upper-level algebraic concepts. Includes continued practice of intermediate algebraic concepts and trigonometry introduced in Algebra 2 and features new lessons on functions, matrices, statistics, and the graphing calculator.
This kit includes:
- Student Textbook: 125 lessons, hardcover.
- Tests: 31 test forms, softcover
- Text and Test Key: 44 pages, paperback. Answer keyto all tests & student textbook problem sets.
- Solutions Manual: Solutions to all textbook practices and problem sets. Early solutions contain every step, while later solutions omit obvious steps. Final answers are in bold type for accurate, efficient grading.
- Recommended in Seton High School Advanced Math
- Format: 4v
- Publisher: Saxon Publishing (2006, 2nd edition)
- ISBN: 9781600329739