CR-1 3N Lithium Primary Battery 3v 160mAh by FDK
CR-1/3N 3 volt Lithium photo battery
for cameras, toys, pet containment systems, and any personal electronics that use CR-1/3N lithium batteries.
Battery Specifications: Sanyo part number CR-1/3N 160mAh 3v lithium primary battery, non-rechargeable NOTE: The Sanyo name is not longer used for this product. This item now carries the brand name FDK. FDK has assumed operations of Sanyo's Lithium primary business.
NOTE: We may substitute this battery with Duracell DL1-3N if the FDK part is not in stock.
Cross Reference: Duracell DL-1/3N, Ray-O-Vac 867, 2L76, Energizer 2L76BP, IEC CR11108, CR1-3N, DL1-3N, Dantona Comp 15, Duracell DL1/3N, NL1/3N, Energizer LR1/3N, Eveready 2L76, L76BP, I.E.C. 3V CR1/3N, CR1/3N, CR11108, Innotek M041101, Kodak K58L, National HM-N, NR-52, NEDA 5008L, 5008LC, Nikon F-1, Sony CR1/3N, Varta CR1/3N, FF3, R6, R7, R12, Dogwatch
- See our Warranty for details
- Chemical System: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Nominal Voltage: 3.0 volts
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 3.3 grams (0.12 oz.)
- Shelf Life: 10 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Dimensions: 11mm Height x 11.6mm Diamete
NOTE: If your device requires a cell with shrink tubing please choose the generic version below