Carlson Explorer Battery 7.2v NiMH
Replaces Carlson Explorer AAXTWTC06 NiMH Battery
For: Carlson survey equipment, total stations, data collectors. Our surveying equipment batteries for Carlson are made with the highest quality parts and are guaranteed to be compatible with your original Carlson equipment. This battery comes with a full one year warranty from Advanced Battery Systems, Inc.
- Our batteries for Carlson surveying equipment are 100% compatible with your original Carlson equipment.
- All of our battery packs for Carlson survey equipment are made with premium NiCd, NiMH, and Lithium Ion cells.
- Our batteries for Carlson total stations, Carlson data collectors, lasers and handheld computers are assembled in the U.S.A. by hardworking Americans!
- We use high quality battery cells from Sanyo, LG Chem, and other reputable cell manufacturers.
- Our prices for Carlson surveying equipment batteries are always competitive.
- Our batteries for Carlson surveying equipment are backed by our rechargeable battery Warranty!
Battery Specifications: 7.2v 1650mAh NiMH rechargeable battery
Why is our battery 1650mAh and not 2500mAh like our competitors'? We use a Sanyo (now FDK) 1650mAh cell which is designed for industrial applications. Most AA cells with higher capacities are designed for consumer applications and will not hold up to industrial or commercial applications. The 1650mAh cells will yield a much greater longevity than higher capacity consumer cells. We feel that the 1650mAh battery will give you sufficient run times for most applications and will result in a well exercised battery. Well exercised NiMH batteries perform better and last longer.
Cross Reference: Carlson explorer, AAXTWTC06, MicroSurvey Tracker, EXP 6XNIM-AA, Two technologies, Explorer II, Explorer 600+
- Full 1 Year battery warranty
- OEM Battery Compatible
- Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- See our Warranty for details
- Learn more about NiMH Batteries
- Visit our Battery Care Guide