Z.Smart Li-Ion 7.2V charger + 7.2V 2400mAh Li-Ion battery with PCB
About the Smart Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Smart charger will automatically shuts off once the Li-Ion Battery Pack gets fully charge (voltage reaches 8.4V)
- Universal Fishing connector provides a maximum usage in different kind and shape of Lion rechargeable battery
- Stable current float protects your battery and prolong its useful life
- LED lamp indicator signals charger at open circuit when it's green. LED changes to RED when it's charging, and Green when it's fully charged.
- This smart charger is excellent for RC Air/RC Car or any 7.2V Li-Ion Battery Pack.
- Charging current is 1000 mA (1Amp) . Charging time for 7.2V Li-Ion battery pack is as the follows: If Battery capacity is 1400 mAh the estimated charging time is about 1.5 hrs If battery capacity is 850mAh the estimated charging time is about 50 minutes Warning:: !!!: It is ONLY for charging Li-ion or Polymer Li-Ion Battery Pack of 7.2V with capacity >= 850 mAh. Please don't charge a Li-Ion battery that is less than 7.2V and capacity less than 800 mAh. !!!: Please make sure your Li-Ion Battery Pack has protection IC for overcharging before charging. We are not responsible for any damaged caused by any misuse. !!!: If you have any question please contact our technical engineer before purchasing and operating.
- Input Power: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz worldwide power compitable
- Output: 8.4V DC 1Amp current Max. Auto reduce and cut off when battery is almost fully charge
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Charger Dimension: 20 x 40 x 90 mm
About Li-Ion Battery Pack
- High quality 7.2V Li-Ion rechargeable battery made of two cylindrical 18650 cells
- High Capacity: 2400mah
- Voltage: 7.2V
- No memory effect and longer storage life than NiMH battery
- Totally environmental friendly. 100% recyclable
- Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery. Perfect for all types of RC devices, especially RC-airplane. Runs your RC car and airplane faster and longer.
- Attached IC chip prevent over charge and over discharge battery. Helps protect battery chemistry integrity. Prelongs battery life. Please be advised that this IC will prevent battery's discharging current > 5A. Please don't use this pack for any application > 5A discharging rate.
- Dimension: 1.35 x 0.6 x 2.5 inch (Width x Thickness x Length)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Max. charge current: 1C (2.4A)
- Max. discharge current 2.5C (5A)
Li-Ion Battery may explode if charging or discharging improperly. User must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion battery before making Li-Ion Battery Pack. Strongly suggest that to use a protection IC to keep battery from over charge and over discharge. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of the Li-Ion Battery.
Must read our battery knowledge:Why Li-ion battery pack has 0 voltage?
- I recently bought the Smart Li-Ion 7.2 V charger and the 2400mAh Li-ion battery with the PCB. What I can say is that I¡¯m quite impressed by the product at the moment.