NiMH Battery Pack: 14.4V 3.3Ah for iRobot Roomba 4905 400 series Vacuum Cleaner + Smart Charger
- 1 pcsNiMH Battery Pack: 14.4V 3.3Ah for iRobot Roomba 4905 400 series Vacuum Cleaner(RB-ROOMBA400)
- Battery compatible with all Roomba FloorVac models## 400, 405, 410, 415, 416, 418, 4000, 4100, 4105, 4110, 4130, 4150, 4170, 4188, 4210, 4220, 4225, 4230, 4232, 4260, 4296
- Provides up to 100 minutes of run time
- 50 percent greater useful life than original Roomba batteries
- Easy to charge and connect
- This NiMH Box Battery is compatible with all Roomba FloorVac models and has 11% more running time than the OEM battery pack. Compatible with the following models:
- iRobot Roomba 400 Series
- Discovery Series
- Create Models
- Dirt Dog Model
- Battery Box dimension (LxWxH): 180mm x52mm(2.0") x 53mm(2.1")
- Weight: 38.5Oz (1091 grams)
- Tab Charging terminal. ( Right most = Positive)
- 1 pcsMulti-Current Universal Smart Charger for 9.6V - 18V NiMH Battery Packs (Tamiya Plug) , UL Listed (CH-UN180)
- 2.2 hrs charging time by 1.8A charging current
- Due to the internal temperature sensor (white wire) installed inside the pack, Please don't connect charger's temperature sensor wire from the charger to battery.
- 1 pcsConnector/Adaptor: From Standard Male Tamiya to 10mmx6.3mmx0.8mm tab
- Utilize for connect between CH-UN180 charger and battery while charging.
- Red wire = positive
- Black wire = negative
- Tabs dimension(LxWxH): 10mm(0.4")x6.3mm(0.2")x0.8mm(0.03")
14.4V 3300 NiMH pack Specification
- Made of 12 pcs High quality NiMH sub C cellsand packed in 2x6 configuration.
- Capacity: 3300mAh
- Max. Discharging rate : 4.2A limited by polyswitch
- 70 oC thermistor installed in the battery pack. Power will be cut off if battery temperature is above 70oC during charging to prevent from over charge.
- Can be recharged up to 1000 cycles.
- Dimension: 136 mm L x 45 mm W x 45 mm H. (5.35" L x 1.77" W x 1.77"H)
- Weight: 714g ( 25.2 Oz.)
How to connect included connector adaptor to RB-ROOMBA400 battery for Standard Male Tamiya charging terminal (Red wire = positive, Black wire = negative)
How to charge RB-ROOMBA400 battery(Standard Male Tamiya charging terminal) by included CH-UN180 charger & included connector adaptor
Original Roomba Battery case
Loose all screws on the top. You need a triangle screw driver to do so. You can make a triangle screw driver by grinding machine, or add the option for the screw driver
Open the cover which may glued. You may need a flat screw driver to open it carefully
Note: Please pay special attention to where the terminals need to go. The picture above does not indicate the correct locations for the metal connectors. (There is indicator on the bottom.) The Red wire goes to the outside terminal and Black wire goes to the insideterminal
- Take out the old battery by pulling up the metal contacts of the three wires. Cut the wires about 2 inches from the metal contact.
- Put new battery into the case and solder the three wires back to metal contacts. Please make sure polarity is corrected .
- Double check battery polarity with a multi-meter before connecting battery
- Red wire : battery positive
- Black wire: battery negative
- White wire: temp sensor
- Then reverse above procedure to close battery cover.