Li-Ion Rechargeable 2450 Button Cells: Two LR2450 , 3.6V 120 mAh ( 24d x 5t mm, 0.43Wh each ) (0.072)
Specifications : Li-ion 2450 button battery Model
(V)Nominal capacity (mAh)max pulse discharge current (mA)diameterWeight
(g)Max Discharge Current (mA)Cycle Life (Times)Diameter (mm)Thickness (mm)LIR24503.6012018024.55.05.235500
- Short circuit protection during shipment:Come with yellow plastic insulator located between positive / negative polarity.
- Must remove plastic insulator before charged by Smart charger for Dual Li-Ion Bottun Cells 3.6V LIR 2450
- Long service time: Under normal condition and correct operation, LIR2450 battery can maintain 80% capacity after 500 cycles.
- High energy density: Batteries are easy to meet the mini equipment with small volume and lightweight.
- High working voltage: About 3.6V working voltage, 3 times higher than NiCd or NiMh battery, it could reduce the amount of the battery needed.
- No memory effect: Without memory effect, LIR2450 battery could provide you enough power whenever and wherever you are.
- Good consistency: Manufacturing processes are under a strict control of ISO9000 quality control system, The capacity, internal resistance, discharge plateau and self-discharge of each battery has good consistency.
- Safety: built-in safety vent could prevent the cell from explode.
- Money Saving: In most case it can replace the CR2450 Lithium primary button cell . One LiR2450 = 200 pcs CR2450
- Optional: Solderable Tabs are available in product option (Please click above small picture to view)
- Please only use our smart charger for LIR2450 button cell to charge the battery
- Must remove plastic insulator before charged
- Keep away from heat or fire;
- Do not try to disassemble the battery or battery pack;
- Do not short-circuit the battery, do not handle or store with metallic materials which can cause short-circuit;
- Do not disposed the battery into water or contact with water;
- Do not throw the battery or drop onto ground;
- Do not punch or hammer the battery;
- Use specified charger to charge battery;
- Do not directly solder onto the battery;
- Do not connect battery with reversed poles;
- Do not use the battery in the unspecified applicant;
- Do not mixed with primary cells or other kind of rechargeable battery;
- Before use, the battery should be charged by specified charger;
- Please read the instruct carefully before use.
Side View after remove plastic insulator