Li-ion 14430 Cylindrical Rechargeable Cell: 3.7V 650mAh (4/5 AA size, 2.4Wh) UL / UN approved (NDGR)
- 3.7V 14430 size Cylindrical Li-Ion Cell, which has same size as 4/5 AA 1.2V rechargeable battery, also called short AA Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- No memory effect and longer storage life than NiMH Batteries
- Lighter weight and higher energy density than any other rechargeable battery
- 14430 cell has same size as 4/5 AA size battery, but has 3 times higher voltage or energy density
- It is perfect for building battery packs for RC air, RC car, and RC robots which requires compact size, less weight and higher energy.
- May choose 14430 cell with Tab as optional.
Specifications:Nominal Voltage Average 3.7 VNominal Capacity 650 mAh, Max.Charging current 0.65 A Max.Max.Discharging current 1.62 A (2.5c)max.Dimensions (Dia x H)14mm x 43mm or 0.55" x 1.7"Weight 0.6 oz (17g)Internal Impedance Internal Impedance: less or equal to 80 mohm (with PTC)Cycle Performance 80% of initial capacity at 300 cyclesDetail Data Sheet
Please click here to download the product specifications
- Li-Ion Batteries may explode if charged or discharged improperly.
- You must possess knowledge of electronic and understand hot to handle Li-ion battery.
- We reserve the right not to sell and void the warranty it you don't meet the above statement.
- You must use a protection IC (PCB) to keep battery from overcharge and over discharge
- Never solder directly onto the Li-ion battery as overheat might cause battery to explode. If you are making a pack or need to solder batteries together, you need to get battery with tabs on it. You will solder to tabs instead directly onto the battery.
- Please read more safety warning about Li-ion battery
- For DIY, you may add tabs as an option at a little extra cost
- If you DIY by yourself, you MUST install Our PCB or your own PCB with the following feature:
- 4.2V/cell over-charge protection
- 2.5V/cell over-discharge protection
- Max current over-drain protection
- Short circuit protection.
- Batteryspace.com won't liable for any mis-use due to any other brand of PCB applied
- You must choose Our smart Li-Ion battery charger to charge the Li-Ion cell or pack. Never use conventional DC charger to recharge the Li-Ion battery.
- It is perfect for building battery packs for RC air, RC car, and RC robots which requires compact size, less weight and higher energy