Semacon S-1400 Bank Grade Currency Counter
Semacon S-1400 Bank Grade Currency Counter -- When Counterfeit Detection is not required.
- Counting Speed Options: 600-900-1200-1500
- 10 keys 1-999 range
- Feed System: Friction Roller System
- Hopper Capacity: 200 - 300 Notes (approx.)
- Stacker Capacity: 200 Notes (approx.)
- Countable Note Size Range: 50 x 90 mm to 100 x 185 mm
- Counting: Counting, Adding, Batching
- Memory: Remembers Previous Settings
- Error Detection Detects: Doubles, Half Notes, Chain Notes, etc.
- Size Detection - Included - (For foreign currencies where denomination values vary in size)
- Power Source Switchable: 110 VAC / 60 Hz or 220 VAC / 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 10.5" (270mm) W x 10" (255mm) D x 10" (255mm) H
- Net Weight: Approx. 13 Lbs. (6 kg)
- Manufacturer's One Year Warranty Ease Of Use Combining automated features with user- friendly controls, SEMACON counters are so advanced in design, they're actually simple to use! It has never been easier to count money. Our control panel is one of the simplest to use in the industry. While simple to use, our bank grade counters maintain all the sophisticated features that are both expected and demanded by such heavy users such as banks, credit unions and other financial institutions. Agitation System All of our S-1400 series Currency Counters include an agitation system that vibrates at high speeds, designed to ruffle and break up the banknotes. The agitator helps to prevent multiple notes from sticking together as the notes pass through the counter. This helps to ensure the most accurate count possible, by reducing the number of double notes & chain notes so the counter can provide the most accurate total count possible. This feature is especially desirable in medium to high use situations. Free Shipping Within The Continental U.S.