Phoenix Cash Drop Safe 995
Cashier Deposit 990 Series
- Phoenix Cash Drop safes are designed to protect the collection of money, where immediate deposit is required without unlocking the safe or requiring a cashier to hold keys.
- Front loading models 991/2 are fitted with a special Phoenix tilting baffle plate to ensure that the contents cannot be "fished out."
- The model 992 has separate lockable deposit chamber.
- The top loading rotary models 994/5 have a rotating drum which completely seals the safe after the goods or cash have been deposited.
- The body is constructed with 1/4" steel plate, with a door of 1/2" solid steel. The door is further reinforced with hardened anti drill plates over the locking area.
- Large capacity drop area can accommodate money bags, envelopes, packages and deposit capsules.
- All cashier deposit safes are predrilled for bolting to the floor.
- Upper Chamber has Combination lock.
- Lower Chamber has a key lock.
TOP LOADING CASHIER DEPOSIT SAFE 995: External Dimensions: 35" H x 16-3/4" W x 20" D Internal Dimensions: 14" H x 16-1/2" W x 17-1/2" D (upper) and 13-1/2" H x 16-1/2" W x 17-1/2" D (lower) Weight: 298 pounds Cubic Capacity: 2.33 cubic feet (upper) and 2.26 cubic feet (lower) Shipping is included within the Continental U.S. Inside delivery service is available at an additional charge. Choose this service above. These safes usually ship within 48 hours of order.