Dake F-16 16" Vertical Bandsaw
Dake F-16 16" Vertical Metal Cutting Bandsaw Dake collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California Click here for Shipping/Price Quote
- 16 inch saw for small-to medium workpieces.
- Set of blade guide inserts.
- Same heavy-duty construction as our larger saws.
- Rip fence attachment.
- Work lamp
- A contour cutting attachment is standard on the VH-24 and VH-40 hydraulic feed table models. With this feature it's a snap to hold and cut pieces with irregular profiles.
- A protractor head attachment, standard on Dake/Johnson 24 and 40 models allows exact settings for angle cuts ranging from 45 degrees left to 45 degrees right.
- High speed roller guides, for cutting non-ferrous materials, are furnished as standard equipment with the 24 and 40 models.
- With the new frequency drive you can adjust the blade speed and the machine can run on 1 or 3 phase with being rewired.