Columbian 505M3 Machinist Vise, Stationary Base - 5"
Columbian 505M3 Stationary Base Machinist Vise - 5"
5" Jaw Width, 8" Jaw Opening, 4-1/4" Throat Depth, Stationary Base
- Strong ductile iron main casting are guaranteed against defects
- Steel jaw faces made from hardened tool steel - have deep knurled pattern to ensure positive gripping
- All sizes feature a generous ground / polished anvil
- Stationary models have a flat base, making it unnecessary to modify bench top for mounting
- Swivel base models rotate 360 degrees and gear lock bolt ensures positive locking against slippage
- Made in USA!
- Stock Number: 10105
- Model: 505M3
- Jaw Width (in.): 5
- Jaw Opening (in.): 8
- Throat Depth (in.): 4-1/4
- Ship Weight (lbs.): 68
- Carton Pack: 1
- Replacement Serrated Jaw Inserts: 10105S40
Mile-X has a large selection of Wilton bench vises online. The Wilton machinist vise has either swivel or stationary bases. For larger orders we offer quantity discounts. Unlike some of our competition, we also supply parts. We can supply a large selection of Wilton products including drill presses, cold saws and Wilton belt and disc sanders. Mile-X is one of the larger distributers of Wilton & Jet products in the midwest. If you do not see the model listed, give us a call for pricing. Wilton vises (non-precision) carry a lifetime factory warranty and they have more than 800 authorized service centers throughout the US and carrys millions of dollars in spare parts to get you back going if the need arises. Since we buy directly from Wilton, you can buy all your Wilton products at Mile-X with confidence that you can be supported in the future.
We normally stock 5 different lines of Wilton vises including the Tradesman, Mechanic and Machinist vises. Check out our other selection of vises and vise jaws.Wilton Vises.