Coats 6000 Heavy Duty Tire Changer
Coats HIT6000 Heavy Duty Tire Changer
The Coats HIT 6000 tire changer is designed for servicing tubeless tires. It can change tubeless truck tires in a matter of minutes without the use of adapters, as well as loosen tube-type tire beads.
Coats 6000 Tire changer Key Features:
- Handles wheel widths 6" to 15" and diameters of 16.5" to 24.5".
- Changes all 15-degree single-piece highway rims, including demountable Dayton wheels, reverse disc Budd wheels, and standard disc wheels.
- One control stick for pivoting the tabletop and clamping the rim chuck.
- Bead loosening, mounting and demounting are activated by dedicated two-way pedals.
- Optional #183945 nylon head combo tool available for aluminum wheels.
Coats Tire Changer Specifications:Electrical Requirements220v, 3 Ph 60Hz*Air Required110 - 175 PSI, 5 SCFM @ 150 PSIMin/Max Wheel Diameter16.5" to 24.5"Maximum Tire Diameter44"Maximum Section Width15"Tire TypesTubeless OnlyShipping Weight1,150 lbs.WarrantyLimited 12 Mos
* Additional Voltages available.
This heavy duty tire changer has been one of our most popular sellers. It has been around for years and with the purchase Coats will also send your local service center out for a free training session and the local center will take care of any warranty repairs that may be required. How many other manufacturers will do this for you? For state and local government purchasers, call Mile-X at 800-837-3818 to see the additional discounts we can offer.
Mile-X has over 3,000 automotive tools and shop equipment items online. We supply tire shops with Ammco brake lathes, tire rack, Cheetah bead seaters, nitrogen inflation systems and more. We carry OTC, Robinair, Wilton, Baldor and other name brand manufacturers and our commercial building is in Coldwater, Oh. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not work out of our house and we buy direct from Coats. Give us a call today for all your automotive tool needs.
Check out all of our Coats and Ranger tire changers and accessories.Rim Clamp Tire Changer.