SP613 Spectrum613 Outdoor TV Antenna with 4 Port Distribution Amplifier Value Pack
What's New In The 2013 Spectrum613 Outdoor TV Antenna?
- New and Improved Motor Rotor - Fixed some problems people had with the 2013 version rotor. Replaced by a new more robust rotor.
- New HiVOLT3 Control Box - The new HiVOLT3 control box is still UL Listed but has new amplification technology to increase the signal strength.
- Upgraded Alloy material on the Antenna.
- Spectrum613 Outdoor TV Antenna
- 4 Port Distribution Amplifier
Get Free HDTV Programming with our best Long Range HD TV Antenna. Made specifically to pick up UHF, High VHF and FM signals from up to 150 miles away. The Spectrum613 outdoor tv antenna is rated for the CEA color codes of Blue and Purple but can also be used effectively with other code zones. So no matter where you are located, this outdoor TV antenna would be great for picking up signals as long as you do have access to the signals and are not blocked by mountains or other objects. The SP613 outdoor TV antenna will allow you to pick up the new digital TV signals and get free high definition programming.This outdoor hdtv antenna can be used:
- In The Attic
- On a boat
- At a campsite or RV
Dimensions: 38" x 21.5" x 16"Spectrum Antenna® Spectrum613 Outdoor TV Antenna Review
This is a powerful indoor and outdoor tv antenna with a built in motorized rotor. You can control the rotation of this antenna with a remote control that is pointed at the HiVolt control box which also boosts the signal. The rotor is able to rotate a full 360 degrees by remote control. This antenna is ideal for people living in rural areas that need a strong antenna to pick up TV stations from up to 150 miles away in ideal conditions.Best Features
- Full spectrum of signals - Perhaps the best feature is that it has a wide spectrum of VHF, UHF, and FM signals that it can pick up. We were able to pick up many hard to get channels with this antenna and it was able to keep a steady crystal clear picture. We are in Los Angeles and usually CBS, ABC, KCAL and Fox are pretty hard to pick up since some are high VHF channels. This antenna has no problem picking up all of those stations and keeping a very steady and solid signal.
- Longest Range - This antenna has a high gain amplifier in the HiVolt box and the latest UHF/VHF/FM amplification technology so it is able to pick up channels from long range even though it is a compact unit.
- Easy Assembly - No professional installation needed. You can assemble this antenna in about 15 minutes and mount it yourself on a tripod of other mount.
- Hard durable shell - Another good feature is that it has a hard shell. Many of the long range antennas we have tested are kind of flimsy and not very strong when faced with extreme wind or other weather. This one has a very hard shell so it is able to hold up well in outdoor environments. The elements are also reinforced aluminum so they are very sturdy as well.
- UL Listed HiVolt Control Box - Comes with the HiVolt Signal Booster valued at $30. The HiVolt Box can also be used to rotate the Spectrum9 antenna from the comfort of your home using a remote control and is UL listed for your safety.
- 2 TV Outputs - The HiVolt Box has 2 TV outputs so you can hook up 2 TVs to this 1 antenna and watch different programs.
- 360 Degree Rotation - You can rotate the antenna 360 degrees with the HiVolt control box and the supplied remote control.
- Works Anywhere In the World - The Spectrum613 works anywhere in the world that uses UHF, VHF, or FM signals.
We tested this antenna in our Arcadia location in the warehouse and was able to pick up 108 channels. Overall we would highly recommend this antenna. It is compact and strong. It can be used indoors in the attic or room since it is not very big. You can also have it mounted outdoors for the best reception.Reasons why you should get the Spectrum613 digital TV antenna
- Programming is free. - You do not have to make monthly payments to enjoy HDTV programming. You pay once for the antenna and then you can watch all the local channels for free. Savings can add up to thousands of dollars over the course of a few years.
- Clear crisp picture. - Over the air signals are not compressed like the cable or satellite TV signals so the picture is clearer. Most of our customers are surprised how clear their picture is when they install their new antenna.
- Powerful Outdoor TV Antenna - The Spectrum6 has a high gain amplifier and uses the latest technology to amplify the TV signals so that you get the best reception.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee - Love his antenna or return it for a full refund. 30 Day period begins from the day you receive the antenna.
- 3 Year Warranty - The Spectrum613 comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty.
Available Free Over The Air HDTV Channels
- 2013 Model - The AX-969 Spectrum 6 comes in a sleek design and 3 boom power for 2013
- Our best antenna for UHF/VHF TV reception!
- CEA certified digital HDTV antenna
- Get crisp clear signals. Over the air (OTA) broadcasts are not compressed like cable or satellite so you will get the clearest picture using an over the air antenna such as this one.
- Pick up stations from up to 150 Miles. Great for picking up signals from up to 150 miles away thanks to the new hiVOLT signal booster and control box. The hiVOLT control box has a high gain amplifier and can control the rotation of the antenna. It also has overload protection.
- 1 Year Warranty - This antenna also comes with a manufacturer warranty for parts and labor for 3 years so you know you are getting a high quality product.
If you have more than 1 analog TV, you will need to get a digital converter box for each TV. The converter box is the digital tuner that you would use to scan for channels and to change the channel on your TV. So if you have 3 analog TVs and 1 HDTV then you would need 3 converter boxes in addition to this antenna. If you have all HDTVs then you don't need a converter box.Product Description
The cost of cable and satellite TV has forced many Americans to turn to free over the air digital HDTV programming. The major broadcast networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS and others are broadcasting in high definition nowadays. This means most Americans can enjoy free HDTV programming if they have the right antenna. People who live further away from the broadcast towers should get an outdoor antenna. Outdoor antennas are more ideal for people living in rural areas that are many miles away from the broadcast towers but our antennas will work for you even if you are close by if you use the G2 control box. During these tough times, every penny counts. Why pay $100/month for cable for satellite if you only want local broadcasts that are available to you for free over the air? If you are spending $100 a month, you would save $1,200 a year. That is a significant savings. You only have 1 initial investment for the antenna and you can keep using it for free afterwards.
This is a brand new remote controlled motorized HDTV/VHF/UHF/FM high gain outdoor antenna. The antenna comes with a built-in rotor (motor), which can turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control included in the package. This is the perfect solution for any rural or suburban area because it can pick up signals for up to 150 miles. Since the antenna can be aimed in any particular direction, you will be able to pick up TV signals much better than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears antenna. This is because directional antennas are more focused so it can have a higher dB gain. The higher the gain, the better it is for picking up signals. This unit is easy to install. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed. Although the pole is not included, it can be easily purchased at any hardware store. Customers who have purchased this unit have been very pleased with the results. Many customers have ordered multiple antennas after their initial purchase because the reception is so great.
This Spectrum Antenna® outdoor HDTV antenna with motor rotor is ideal for people who live in rural areas because it is very powerful and has the Max-Amp technology which used an additional reflector dish to amplify the signal in addition to the built in high gain amplifier. This antenna with a remote controlled motor rotor with 360 degree rotation so that you can easily point the antenna in the desired location. The most powerful outdoor antennas are directional antennas which means that it has to point in the direction of the broadcast towers to pick up the signal. Outdoor antennas are line-of-sight so it works best if there are no physical obstacles such as mountains or trees.
This long range digital outdoor HD TV antenna has been known to pick up stations that are around 150 miles away. We have had customers call and tell us how happy they were with their antenna because they were able to pick up stations up to 150 miles away. We have even had customers tell us they were able to pick up US broadcasts from Canada. So we are very confident that this antenna will work for you. This is why we have the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
The antenna comes with a built-in rotor (motor), which can turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control included in the package. This is the perfect solution for any rural or suburban area because it can pick up signals for up to 150 miles. Since the antenna can be aimed in any particular direction, you will be able to pick up TV signals much better than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears antenna.This is because directional antennas are more focused so it can have a higher dB gain. The higher the gain, the better it is for picking up signals from far away. If you are close to the broadcast towers you should not get a high gain antenna, but rather a lower gain one so that it is less directional.
Easy Installation This unit is easy to install and requires no additional tools. Assembles in minutes. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed. Although the pole is not included, it can be easily purchased at any hardware store. Customers who have purchased this unit have been very pleased with the results. Many customers have ordered multiple antennas after their initial purchase because the reception is so great.What's Included In The Box?
- The AX-969 Main Unit and accessories
- The hiVOLT Signal Booster & Control Box
- 30' of coaxial cable
- 5' TV coaxial cable
- Built In Motor Rotor and Remote
- Dimensions are 38" x 21.5" x 16"
- Built-in high gain booster
- New 2012 model hiVOLT3 signal booster and control unit with overload protection function
- 3 boom design makes the reception stronger and signal clearer
- 18 elements for maximum reception
- Infrared remote controlled rotor for long distance reception and anti-interference
- Tool free installation
- 360 degree rotation by remote control
- UHF/VHF TV and FM radio
- Super active outdoor antenna
- High quality far ranging reception, up to 150 miles
- Optional manual operation
- Easy to install and operate
- Maximum Signal Amplification with the hiVOLT signal booster box
- Works on all digital TVs. One cable solution for all your TVs at home.
- 2 TV outputs. If you want to connect to more than 2 TVs, use a distribution amplifier.
- Grabs all digital and analog signals
- Install outdoors or in the attic
- Range up to 150 miles
- Super low noise amplifier, less than 3dB
- Easy to mount and install. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed but has adjustable clamp for larger poles.
- DTV transition ready! Up to a 150 mile reception range!
- Grabs local channels fast and clearly!
- Full U.S.,Canada, and Mexico Coverage
17 to 23dB
25 to 35dB
Max. Output Level
﹤3dBImportant Facts Your May Want To Know
This HDTV antenna is easy to install, no technical knowledge needed! Full assembly in less than 3 minutes. DTV transition ready! Up to a 150 mile reception range! Low profile design keeps unit size at approx. 2ft wide x 2ft long x 1 ft high. This HDTV antenna grabs local channels fast and clearly with the high gain and 3 boom design with 18 elements!
This HDTV antenna will pick up both analog and digital broadcasts. This antenna is the perfect solution for customers wanting to view free HD channels. Most all of our customers in large media markets receive over 80 digital channels. This high definition antenna is made for the new digital broadcasts because it has a higher UHF gain and most of the high definition broadcasts over UHF. We have tested this in Los Angeles to get over 86 channels.
This comes with a 30 ft RG6 coaxial cable built into the unit. Old coaxial cables from satellite dishes, antenna towers towers, cable TV and more will work with this antenna but we would recommend using our cable if it is possible.
You can install the antenna anywhere. Install it on the roof or in the attic. It does not need an external power supply. The antenna receives power from the control box via the coaxial cable. The antenna needs only one wire to provide power and picture. You can install the hd antenna outside, on the roof, or in the attic.
Customers in cold winter areas or extreme winds may install the hdtv antenna inside their attic and still receive a great signal quality. This will not work on metallic roofs.
This outdoor hdtv antenna will support multiple TV sets. The control box has 2 TV outputs, and with a distribution amplifier you can add up to 8 TVs. Almost no other antenna on the market has this feature.
This outdoor hdtv antenna is very simple to install. No technically knowledge needed. Most customers report complete installation very quickly. It is only a matter of connecting the elements onto the antenna with a few screws and then mounting it onto a pole. It should take less than 3 minutes to do this.
The antenna will work at your camp site, boat house, cabin, RV, camper and more! Works almost everywhere. This antenna is small and compact but has long range power. You can easily install this on a camper or RV and get local TV stations up to 150 miles away in any direction. And since it comes with a motor rotor, you won't even need to go outside move the antenna in different directions for the best reception. You can effortlessly turn the antenna 360 degrees with the infrared remote.
- UHF/VHF/FM HDTV Antenna with remote control.
- 5 in 1 Antenna+Booster+Cable+Remote Control+360 Degree Rotation
- Tool Free Installation
- Works on all TVs. One cable solution for all your TVs at home.
- Grabs all digital and analog signals
- Install outdoor or in attic
- 3 Boom 18 element design
- Dual TV Outputs
- Easy assembly in minutes
- High gain built-in amplifier
- Range up to 150 miles
- Super low noise amplifier, less than 3dB
- Full 360 degree rotation in seconds
- Easy to mount and install. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed with adjustable clamp.
- Full assembly in less than 3 minutes
- DTV transition ready! Up to a 150 mile reception!
- Grabs local channels fast and clearly!
- Full U.S., Canada, and Mexico Coverage
The AX969 antenna by Spectrum Antenna® is one of the best antennas we have tested. We picked up more channels with this antenna than with any other antenna we have tested. We are in Los Angeles and we usually have a hard time picking up channel 2 CBS and channel 9 KCAL. We are able to pick up all of the locals stations with this antenna and the signal is stable. We did not get any pixelation so this antenna is ideal for people who want to get a clear and stable signal.
We would recommend this antenna to anyone looking for a strong and stable antenna which will have the widest range of TV reception to pick up hard to get channels. This antenna works especially well for picking up high VHF channels.(8 Ratings, 4 Reviews)Average Rating: AX-969 Antenna Kit John P Jones(Woodstock, GA)2/23/2012 11:16 AMI am so pleased with this antenna. I put it in our attic on a short PVC pole stuck in a hole in a 2x8 wood block. The reception is amazing. We are about 30 miles from the tv transmission sites and we are getting 95 signal strength on reception and 100% on quality. I decided to go with an antenna after Comcast raised rates by 10.3% last month. It got me mad. With the antenna we now get dozens of stations and better quality than cable(in metro Atlanta. Plus, we get radio stations retransmitted on digital subcarriers (without having to do any antenna rotation). Some of the stations were not even on cable. And the best part is... ALL FOR FREE. The antenna will pay for itself within 3 months. Just for the hell of it, I'm going to try rotating the antenna toward Chattanooga, TN and Columbus, GA... and maybe Greenville, SC just to see if I can pick any of those stations (not that I need them). Great antenna Roman C.(Mesa, AZ)2/20/2012 7:01 PMThe AX-969 outdoor antenna, It works very well. Fairly easy to set up. Lightweight and the motorized rotor is a nice feature. It does act a bit quirky when trying to rotate the antenna, but is seems to get the job done. Bought a 10' stick of 1" electrical conduit from Home Depot for about $7. The antenna mounted easily onto the conduit, placed the antenna in my back yard, and the tv channels started rolling in when I did a new scan. Here in Phoenix, we picked up 69 tv stations, about 12 high def stations. We are between 15 and 25 miles from the TV stations. We even pick up 2 channels from Tuscon, which is 90 miles away. Gets GREAT high def, its even clearer and better that COX's HD, because over the air HD in not compressed HD signal like COX's. Called COX and told them to cancel my TV service, going to save me a bunch each month now. I would highly recommend purchasing from AntennaHub for their good service, knowledge, and tech support. Great antenna Roman C.(Mesa, AZ)2/20/2012 7:01 PMThe AX-969 outdoor antenna, It works very well. Fairly easy to set up. Lightweight and the motorized rotor is a nice feature. It does act a bit quirky when trying to rotate the antenna, but is seems to get the job done. Bought a 10' stick of 1" electrical conduit from Home Depot for about $7. The antenna mounted easily onto the conduit, placed the antenna in my back yard, and the tv channels started rolling in when I did a new scan. Here in Phoenix, we picked up 69 tv stations, about 12 high def stations. We are between 15 and 25 miles from the TV stations. We even pick up 2 channels from Tuscon, which is 90 miles away. Gets GREAT high def, its even clearer and better that COX's HD, because over the air HD in not compressed HD signal like COX's. Called COX and told them to cancel my TV service, going to save me a bunch each month now. I would highly recommend purchasing from AntennaHub for their good service, knowledge, and tech support. Nice Antenna for the price! Linda Yam(Torrance, CA)2/10/2012 11:04 AMI tried several other antennas before this one and they didn't get all the channels I wanted. I wanted channel 9 for the lakers games and had a hard time getting or keep ing that channel with other antennas. This one allowed me to get it crystal clear and there is no pixels. I can now watch all the away lakers games! Thanks antennahub!