Spectrum Antenna® Indoor Long Range Outdoor TV Antenna 40dB Gain Spectrum8 SP813
Only Connects to ONE TVEnjoy full 1080p HDTV programming for free with this Outdoor TV Antenna
- Highest Power - An antenna's gain tells you how powerful it is, this one has 40dB gain!
This 2013 model amplified indoor/outdoor antenna is made to pick up UHF, VHF and FM signals from up to 150 miles away. The SP813 comes with a indoor stand that you can snap onto the bottom of the antenna and use it indoors. It also has a mounting kit which can attach to the back of the antenna so that you can mount it on a pole. The antenna comes with a hard weatherproof shell that is durable enough to endure harsh winters. Put it in the attic with the distribution amplifier and it can run the cables to each room you have a TV.
The Spectrum8 indoor/outdoor tv antenna is rated for the CEA color codes of Blue and Purple but can also be used effectively with other code zones. So no matter where you are located, this indoor/outdoor TV antenna would be great for picking up signals as long as you do have access to the signals and are not blocked by mountains or other objects. The SP813 outdoor TV antenna will allow you to pick up the new digital TV signals and get free high definition programming.This indoor/outdoor hdtv antenna can be used:
- In The Attic
- On a boat
- At a campsite or RV
Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 3.5"Spectrum Antenna® Spectrum813 Outdoor TV Antenna SP813 Review
It has 40 db gain which is the highest gain we have seen on a large indoor/outdoor tv antenna. This antenna is ideal for people living in rural areas that need a strong antenna to pick up TV stations from up to 150 miles away in ideal conditions. It is also great for people in cities such as Los Angeles/New York that want to get all of the available channels. It picks up weaker stations better than most other antennas.Best Features
- Full spectrum of signals - Perhaps the best feature is that it has a wide spectrum of VHF, UHF, and FM signals that it can pick up, from 87.5 to 862MHz. We were able to pick up many hard to get channels with this antenna and it was able to keep a steady crystal clear picture. We are in Los Angeles and usually CBS, ABC, KCAL and Fox are pretty hard to pick up since some are high VHF channels. This antenna has no problem picking up all of those stations and keeping a very steady and solid signal.
- Longest Range - This antenna has a high gain amplifier to make it 40db gain and the latest UHF/VHF/FM amplification technology so it is able to pick up channels from long range even though it is a compact unit.
- No Assembly - DIY No professional installation needed. This antenna does not require any assembly. Just snap on the indoor base if you want to use it indoors or put in the mount if you want to mount it on a pole outdoors.
- Hard durable shell - Another good feature is that it has a hard shell. Many of the long range antennas we have tested are kind of flimsy and not very strong when faced with extreme wind or other weather. This one has a very hard shell so it is able to hold up well in outdoor environments. The elements are also reinforced aluminum so they are very sturdy as well.
- Works Anywhere In the World - The Spectrum8 works anywhere in the world that uses UHF, VHF, or FM signals.
- Come with control box that connect to ONE TV.
We tested this antenna in our Arcadia location in the warehouse and was able to pick up 110 channels. Overall we would highly recommend this antenna. It is compact and strong. It can be used indoors in the attic or room since it is not very big. You can also have it mounted outdoors for the best reception.Reasons why you should get the Spectrum8 digital TV antenna
- HDTV Programming is free. - You do not have to make monthly payments to enjoy HDTV programming. You pay once for the antenna and then you can watch all the local channels for free. Savings can add up to thousands of dollars over the course of a few years.
- Clear crisp picture. - Over the air signals are not compressed like the cable or satellite TV signals so the picture is clearer. Most of our customers are surprised how clear their picture is when they install their new antenna.
- Powerful Indoor/Outdoor TV Antenna - The Spectrum8 has a high gain amplifier to make it 40db gain and uses the latest technology to amplify the TV signals so that you get the best reception.
- 3 Year Warranty - The Spectrum8 comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty.
Available Free Over The Air HDTV Channels
- 2013 Model - The Spectrum 8 SP813 comes in a modern design for use indoors or outdoors
- Our best antenna for long range UHF/VHF TV reception!
- CEA certified digital HDTV antenna
- Only connects to ONE TV
- Get crisp clear signals. Over the air (OTA) broadcasts are not compressed like cable or satellite so you will get the clearest picture using an over the air antenna such as this one.
- Pick up stations from up to 150 Miles. Great for picking up signals from up to 150 miles away with 40db gain. The 40db gain is the highest db gain on an outdoor antenna.
- 1 Year Warranty - This antenna also comes with a manufacturer warranty for parts and labor for 3 year so you know you are getting a high quality product.
If you have more than 1 analog TV, you will need to get a digital converter box for each TV. The converter box is the digital tuner that you would use to scan for channels and to change the channel on your TV. So if you have 3 analog TVs and 1 HDTV then you would need 3 converter boxes in addition to this antenna. If you have all HDTVs then you don't need a converter box.Product Description
The 2013 Model Spectrum813 is a brand new HDTV/VHF/UHF/FM high gain outdoor tv antenna with 40dB gain. This is the perfect solution for any rural or suburban area because it can pick up signals for up to 150 miles in 1 direction. Directional antennas are more focused so it can go a longer range. The higher the gain the more directional it is. The high gain is better for picking up signals. This unit is easy to install. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed. Although the pole is not included, it can be easily purchased at any hardware store or just add it as an accessory. Customers who have purchased this unit have been very pleased with the results. Many customers have ordered multiple antennas after their initial purchase because the reception amazing and they want to give it to family or friends.
The cost of cable and satellite TV has forced many Americans to turn to free over the air digital HDTV programming. The major broadcast networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS and others are broadcasting in high definition nowadays. This means most Americans can enjoy free HDTV programming if they have the right antenna. People who live further away from the broadcast towers should get a more powerful high gain antenna such as the Spectrum8. High gain antennas are more ideal for people living in rural areas that are many miles away from the broadcast towers. During these tough times, every penny counts. Why pay $100/month for cable or satellite if you only watch local broadcasts that are available to you for free over the air? If you are spending $100 a month, you would save $1,200 a year. That is a significant savings. You only have 1 initial investment for the antenna and you can keep using it for free afterwards.
This Spectrum Antenna® outdoor HDTV antenna is ideal for people who live in rural areas because it is very powerful. Outdoor antennas are line-of-sight so it works best if there are no physical obstacles such as mountains or trees.
This long range digital outdoor HD TV antenna has been known to pick up stations that are around 150 miles away. We have had customers call and tell us how happy they were with their antenna because they were able to pick up stations up to 150 miles away. We have even had customers tell us they were able to pick up US broadcasts from Canada. So we are very confident that this antenna will work for you. This is why we have the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
This is the perfect solution for any rural or suburban area because it can pick up signals for up to 150 miles. Since the antenna can be aimed in any particular direction, you will be able to pick up TV signals much better than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears antenna.This is because directional antennas are more focused so it can have a higher dB gain. The higher the gain, the better it is for picking up signals from far away.
Easy Installation This unit is easy to install and requires no additional tools. Assembles in minutes. Only a small 1" diameter mounting pole is needed. Although the pole is not included, it can be easily purchased at any hardware store. Customers who have purchased this unit have been very pleased with the results. Many customers have ordered multiple antennas after their initial purchase because the reception is so great.
4What's Included In The Box?
- The SP813 TV Antenna
- Indoor TV Stand
- Outdoor mounting brackets
- Dimensions are 21" x 10" x 3.5"
- Built-in high gain low noise amplifier
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design for durability.
- Built in dipoles for excellent VHF&UHF band signal reception.
- UHF/VHF TV and FM radio
- Super active outdoor antenna
- Only connects to ONE TV
- High quality far ranging reception, up to 150 miles
- Specially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signal (DVB-T;ISDB-T;DMB-T/H;ATSC) and DAB/FM radios.
- Easy to install and operate
- Works on all digital TVs. One cable solution for all your TVs at home.
- Grabs all digital and analog signals
- Install indoors, outdoors or in the attic
- Range up to 150 miles
- Super low noise amplifier, less than 3.5dB
- Easy to mount and install. Only a small 1" or 1.5" diameter mounting pole is needed but has adjustable clamp for larger poles.
- DTV transition ready! Up to a 150 mile reception range!
- Grabs local channels fast and clearly!
- Full U.S.,Canada, and Mexico Coverage
Max. Output Level
﹤3.5dBImportant Facts Your May Want To Know
This HDTV antenna is easy to install, no technical knowledge needed! Comes fully assembled. DTV transition ready! Up to a 150 mile reception range! Low profile design. This HDTV antenna grabs local channels fast and clearly with the high gain amplifier!
This HDTV antenna will pick up both analog and digital broadcasts. This antenna is the perfect solution for customers wanting to view free HD channels. Most all of our customers in large media markets receive over 100 digital channels. This high definition antenna is made for the new digital broadcasts because it has a higher UHF gain and most of the high definition broadcasts over UHF. We have tested this in Los Angeles to get 110 channels.
You can install the antenna anywhere. Most people will use it indoors. The antenna has the highest gain and physically large so it is going to be the strongest indoor antenna you will find. Install it on the roof or in the attic. It does not need an external power supply. The antenna receives power from the amplifier box via the coaxial cable. The antenna needs only one wire to provide power and picture. You can also install the hd antenna outside, on the roof, or in the attic.
Customers in cold winter areas or extreme winds may install the hdtv antenna inside their attic and still receive a great signal quality. This will not work on metallic roofs unless you install it 6ft above the roof or away from the roof.
Almost no other antenna on the market has this feature.
This outdoor hdtv antenna is very simple to install. No technically knowledge needed. Most customers report complete installation very quickly. It is only a matter of connecting the elements onto the antenna with a few screws and then mounting it onto a pole. It should take less than 3 minutes to do this.Spectrum8 SP813 - AntennaPros Spectrum Outdoor TV Antenna Review