Rotary Screw Air Compressor - 30 HP/kW - 120 ACFM Electra-Saver II by Gardner Denver - ST-30-125-E
- Motor HP/Kw : 30
- Style : ST-30
- Model : EBE99Q
- Working Pressure - psig : 125
- Working Pressure bar : 8.6
- Air Delivery acfm : 120
- Air Delivery m/min : 3.41
- Dimensions (in.) - L x W x H : 62 x 35 x 37
- Precision milled rotors to tolerances within .0002 provides efficient air compression.
- Minimum L-10 life of 90,000 hours due to bearings dedicated to handle thrust and radial loads.
- Extended bearing life due to vibration free performance - a result of matched rotors, and the best bearing system
- design in the industry.
- Low overall noise level-75 dBA or less with optional low sound enclosure.
- Easy access to all service areas provided by latched panels which are easily removed.
Heavy-Duty High-Efficiency Air Filter
- Standard canister type inlet filter typically optional on competitive models.
- Removes 99.9% of airborne particulates five microns and larger from the inlet air flow.
- Minimizes wear, optimizes performance, lowers noise levels and extends service intervals between lubricant changes up to 20%.
- Safe, corrosion-free compressor operation is a result of stainless steel control lines, a standard Gardner Denver feature.
- Simplified access to spin-on air/oil separator requires no pipe removal to change elements. This reduces maintenance time by 90%!
- Easy access to the full-flow, ten micron oil filter, reduces time to complete periodic oil filter changes.
- Simple, patented system for adjusting belt drives.
- The factory-mounted, heavy-duty, air-cooled aftercooler and moisture separator with trap effectively reduces discharge air temperature to within 15?F of ambient.
Eliminator™ Air/Oil Separator
- Better separation and longer life ensured due to the Eliminator having TWICE the surface area of conventional separators.
- Lowest carry-over in the industryless than two parts per million, measured BEFORE the aftercooler, at 100 PSIG (6.9 bar), full load operation.
Standard Equipment (Tank and Base Mounted)
- Rotary Screw Compressor with modulating, inlet valve
- 460 volt, 60 HZ, 3 phase, 1800 RPM, 1.15 S.F., EPAct energy efficient ODP drive motor with standard 5-year warranty
- 120-gallon ASME coded air receiver (tank mount only)
- Adjustable sliding motor base
- OSHA approved drive guard
- Rigid steel base with forklift slots
- Heavy duty, canister type inlet air filter
- ASME coded reservoir with dual bulls-eye level gauges
- Spin-on type Eliminator air/oil separator
- Ten micron full-flow oil filter
- Thermal mixing valve
- Galvanized steel piping and fittings
- Heavy-duty radiator-type oil cooler/aftercooler
- Mounted moisture separator/trap (base mount only)
- Pressure relief valve
- Minimum discharge pressure/check valve
- Automatic blow down valve through inlet filter
- Stainless steel control line tubing
- Factory fill AEON® 4000 Rotary Screw Lubricant
- NEMA 4 electrical control enclosure including:
- - Mounted/wired full-voltage magnetic motor starter - Control voltage transformer - hourmeter - Emergency stop button
- Air Smart microprocessor controller
- - Low voltage 24 VDC operation - Two pressure transducer inputs - Sequence capability for control of up to eight Air Smart controlled compressors - RS-232 Serial communications for local monitoring(4) - Ethernet communications for remote monitoring (4)
- Full sound attenuating enclosure
- Automatic condensate drain for air receiver
- Wye-delta motor and starter
- Communications/sequencing module
- See local distributor for additional options