Manual Operated Flat Hot Press (5" x 8") up to 210C - EQ-HP-58V110
- Heavy duty cast iron and aluminum construction.
- Power: 110V AC 6A Max. (700W)
- Stainless steel heating platens.
- Large handle and sturdy 1" diameter pressure screw.
- Two large diameter guide rods keep platens (6.7" x 8") in alignment.
- Thermostat with dial for accurate temperature control up to 410 oF (210oC).
- Equipped with power and thermostat pilot lights and on/off switch.
- Predrilled holes in base for easy mounting.
- Dimension: 14" wide x 9.5" deep x 10.5" height.
- Shipping weight is 110 lbs.
HP-58P is an idea tool for hot pressing ceramic powder and bonding target backing plate in material research lab.
Both upper and lower pressing plate can be heated by a conducting cable, please click the picture below for details: