3M 8815 2" - Thermal Transfer Tape
Thermal Tape 8815 is 15 mils (.015") thick. Multiple-yard orders will be combined into single rolls of up to 36 yards
- 3M Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tapes 8805, 8810, and 8815 are designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders, or heat pipes).
- These tapes are tacky pressure-sensitive adhesives loaded with thermally conductive ceramic fillers that do not require a heat cure cycle to form an excellent bond to many substrates. Only pressure is needed to form an excellent bond and thermal interface.
- The specialized chemistry of tapes 8805, 8810, and 8815 renders them modestly soft and able to wet to many surfaces, allowing them to conform well to non-flat substrates, provide high adhesion, and act as a good thermal interface.
- The specialized acrylic chemistry of tapes 8805, 8810 and 8815 provides for excellent thermal stability of the base polymer.
- The thermally conductive tapes are provided on a silicone-treated polyester release liner for ease of handling and die cutting.
3M ID: 70-0062-9251-3 UPC: 0-00-21200-56140-5
3M Technical Data ( PDF Reader Required)
Looking for a different size or die-cut parts? Call 888-233-2216 for details and pricing.