Eye-Fi Pro X2 8GB SDHC Wireless Network Memory Card
Class 6 read & write speeds for high performance shooting. The power of 802.11n wireless uploads from your camera to your computer & favorite sharing site. Features
- Store up to 4,000 photos or 3h of video
- Upload photos & videos from your camera through your Wi-Fi network
- Send photos & videos directly from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or laptop from anywhere
- Wirelessly upload RAW photos to any folder on your computer to streamline your workflow.
- Eye-Fi card will automatically free up space once your photos and videos have been safely delivered.
- Wirelessly upload photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.
- View, search and share the JPEG photos of your latest trips on a map.
- Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website like Facebook, YouTube & more
- Select which photos and videos upload from your camera.
- Photos and videos can automatically be stored in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly by date.
- Get email, Facebook, text message* or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.
- Set up takes just minutes.
*carrier charges may applyPackage Contents:
- Pro X2 Wireless 8GB SDHC Memory Card
- Setup Guide
- USB Card Reader
- An SDHC compatible camera.
- A broadband internet connection to set up your Eye-Fi card
- A Wi-Fi router compatible with 802.11 b/g/n on the 2.4GHz band. Note: 5 GHz band is not supported.
- A computer with Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7 or Mac OSX (Intel) 10.5, or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)100MB of free space
- A compatible iOS or Android device (required to use Direct Mode only)